make a Donation
Tails of the Tundra Siberian Husky Rescue is a non-profit organization as recognized by the Internal Revenue Service pursuant to Section 501(c)3, et seq. of the Internal Revenue Code and is completely dependent on donations to support its activities. None of the volunteers with our organization are compensated employees. We are always in need of funds and donations are always accepted. These donations help with anything from shots, neuters and spays, heartworm preventive, crates, leashes to the extreme surgeries and veterinarian services.
- Make a General Donation
- Your donation gift provides much needed financial support to help Tails of the Tundra carry on its mission: finding loving, caring homes for as many homeless huskies as possible! Your contribution helps support many of the activities involved with this mission.
- Virtual Harness
- Create a virtual harness in honor or in memory of a beloved husky, and you'll be harnessed together with others all across the country in support of one goal, saving huskies. There is no set price for a virtual harness. All donations benefit Tails of the Tundra Siberian Husky Rescue and are tax deductible.
- Toby Fund
- The Toby Fund began when a sweet young man came into the care of rescue. Toby's foster parents began noticing that he had some difficulty getting up after long periods of lying down, and seemed to walk stiffly until his muscles warmed up a bit. They promptly took him to the vet, who diagnosed Toby with Hip Dysplasia. Thanks to the very generous donations received, we reached our initial goal of $1,000 to support his medical needs. We continue to maintain this fund for other dogs that may come into the rescue organization requiring extraordinary vet care.
- Sponsor a Foster Home
- When a dog enters Tails of the Tundra Siberian Husky Rescue, he or she is placed in a foster home. There, the dogs are cared for medically and emotionally to prepare them for a new adoptive family. You can help our foster families continue to provide excellent pre-adoption care, while lessening their financial burden, by donating to our Foster Home Sponsor Program.
- Memorial Donation
- A memorial donation is a wonderful way to remember and honor the life of a loved one, animal or human. This heartfelt gesture will honor their lives and relationships.
Remember that all of your donations are tax deductable and we thank you for helping to give a second-hand dog another chance!