Here is our wish list. While we always accept monetary donations, these items are always needed for the dogs in our care. Maybe you have some items that you no longer use and you were thinking of throwing them away. Before you do that, please consider recycling them instead! Also, some companies will match your donation to rescue, or they will applaud you with coupons or giveaways by helping TOTTSHR! Our mailing address is: TOTTSHR, Inc. PO Box 836, Horsham, PA 19044. If you wish to donate any of these items and you don't think they will fit in our P.O. Box, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for a substitute mailing/delivery address.
- Gift Cards to any major Petstore
- Paper Towels
- Dog Houses: Igloos, etc.
- Kennel Runs
- Collars (sizes 14", 16", and 18", preferably with metal buckles)
- Choke Collars (sizes 18", 20", and 22")
- Semi-Choke Collars/ Martingales
- Car Harness Seat Belts
- Dog Beds
- Undercoat Rakes
- Dog Coats with Donation pockets for the dogs to wear that read "Make A Donation" for the ongoing events
- Biscuits, Pigs Ears, Bones
- Toys, Kong's: DogToys.com offers two ways to donate toys, and they will match your donation!
- Dog food: All types of dog food will be used, but Wellness and Anneamet are preferred. Petfooddirect.com offers you a cyber-coupon good for 20% off your next order of $20 or more for considering to adopt a homeless pet! Just send them an e-mail and let them know. They also ship dog food, so you can place an order and have it sent to TOTTSHR!
- Water & Food bowls
- Dog Shampoo
- Pet Tags: We need tags for all of our dogs that come into rescue, please contact email@example.com for more details.
- Dog Bandannas: These are sold for donations at public events. These can be made by using pinking shears to cut out triangles out of fabric. Size recommended: 20 inches x 15 inches x 15 inches Fabric may also be sent in and our volunteers will cut out the bandannas.
- Dog Food: Evo, Solid Gold, Eagle Pack
- Fax Machine/Printer
- 8 ½ x 11 Paper
- Blank Mailing Labels
- Envelopes: all sizes
- Maps of NJ, PA, DE and MD: used to help our volunteers find their way to shelters and potential adopters.
- GPS (Global Positioning System) for our volunteers to get around without getting lost.
- Binders for creating our Adopter's Packets
- Printer Cartridges (HP C1823D & HP 51645A):
- Digital Cameras: for taking pictures of dogs available.
- Scanners: to scan in photos of pictures sent to us.
- Folding chairs
- Prepaid Gas Cards:
to help get dogs in to foster care and to help get them to their new homes. Volunteers drive over 150,000 miles each year.
- Prepaid Phone Cards:
to help our volunteers screen potential applicants.
- Shelter/Kennel Facility:
At this time most of our dogs are either in the owner's home, still in the shelter, or in a foster home. We would like to be able to take in all of these dogs, but our lack of foster space limits us in the number of dogs we are able to take in at any given time. With facilities to accept more dogs, we will be able to save more of these Siberian Huskies.
- Transport Vehicles:
We need Vans that would be helpful in transporting dogs to and from the new facility.
- Garage Sale Items:
Remember, we also have our online auctions and that is a great place to let us help you find a good home for your garage sale goodies, send them along too--we sell items on eBay and apply all auction proceeds to our rescue efforts. (E-mail us first to make sure we can accept the items you have to offer.) To see what items we currently have up for auction, visit our ebay site at http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/tundratails.